Friday, August 14, 2009

Framed "Inspired by Nature"


August stamp camp project. I am providing the frame with this project. If you live in the Charleston, Summerville, South Carolina area, and are interested in attending a stamp camp or hostessing a gathering, check out my calendar for dates, or email me.
I wish I could say I came up with this idea, but I belong to a local stamp club and this was the project Judy Graham had us do when it was her month to host club. Thanks Judy for such a great project.
I added different stamps to the bottom of picture, since she did not used Stampin' Up! stamps for that portion of her project. I also added the bee.
All supplies Stampin Up! unless noted
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Blooming Beautiful (bee), Pocket Silhouettes
Inks: Green Galore, Bashful Blue, Basic Black and versamarker
Stampin' Write Markers: Garden Green, Rich Razzleberry, Mellon Mambo, So Saffron, Gable Green, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac and Barely Banana
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder, frame- store purchase

No comments: