Friday, September 4, 2009

MDS - Breckfast at 2 Meeting Street


OK, this is my last post for the evening. I have got to get to bed or my DH will take My Digital Studio away. Of course, since it came today, I had my monthly stamp club to go to, so I didn't get to play until I got home.
As I mentioned in the previous post, my DH and I just celebrated our 1oth wedding anniversary. I really didn't want to go out of town, so since I have always loved all the old Mansions in Downtown Charleston, we decided, we would go out of town, and travel 45 minutes to Charleston. We stayed at the wonderful 2 Meeting Street bed and breakfast for 2 nights. (Now I realise this is not Tiffany's, but a Mansion turned into a B&B right on the Charleston harbor is a close 2nd)
I did not want to go home, but my 4 legged babies needed their mommy so I did. I really enjoyed the pampered life.
Is there a mansion turned into a B&B that will take me and my 2 Chihuahua's. Let me know, and I'm there!!!
I will be making additional pages showing the house, inside and out. So check back.
Happy Stampin'

No comments: