Sunday, September 6, 2009

MDS- Goliath


Help! I'm scrappin' and I just can't stop!
Here I am playing with MDS again, I have been behind in my scrapbooking forever, but at this rate I am gaining on it fast. When I saw the cat stamp set on MDS I just had to dig out this picture of my cat. Normally I design the page around the colors in the picture, but this time I didn't even look at the picture I just made a page that I liked. I tried it first with Only Orange, since I believe all cats should be orange, then I tried Pumpkin Pie, then Dusty Durango, finally I tried Crushed Curry and fell in love. It is so much fun to just with a click change from Orange to Pumpkin, to Durango. When I went and got the picture I freaked out at first because I didn't remember the picture having all that blue. But once I added the picture. I looked back and decided that the blue really draws your eye to the picture. Let me know what you think. I think when I get the page printed I will put some crystal effects on the brads for dimension. I think its cool that even though we don't have the brads in our catalog in Durango, I could make the Durango with MDS

I have been a scraping fool and the amazing thing is my room is still clean! It's amazing!
Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'

No comments: