Sunday, September 6, 2009

MDS - Saint Simeon's Island Lighthouse- 2 page spread










I know, I know, I already did a Saint Simeon's Lighthouse spread, but I decided to change it up a little. Isn't it great that I could do that without having to throw away the paper I ruined removing the pictures! Today I decided to try a 2 page spread. I saw this paper when I was looking at the designer templates, but it had a lot of flowers and a ribbon at the top that I didn't want on this page. This paper coordinates wonderfully with our old Alpine Ribbon, which is in MDS. What I did is deleted the ribbon and all the embellishments on that template and that left me with the red and green patterned designer paper. I added the Alpine ribbon, my photos, mats and journaling and tada! I'm done.
Happy Scrappin' and stampin'

No comments: