Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flower Folds in Razzleberry Lemonade
I have been wanting to make one of these flowers for a while, and then when I saw this card http://stampercamper.com/home/cardpost/a_little_mojo/ by Mary Brown, (thanks Mary for the awesome layout) I knew I could not wait any longer, especially since my best friend Ferne was having a birthday and I need a card. I chose the Razzleberry Lemonade paper because it looked good with my Summer Sun cordory button. I just love the cordory buttons, don't you. (I quess it is good that they don't have them in all 48 colors, or I would have a small forture in buttons!) I am quite pleased at how it turned out. I might use this card at my workshop on Friday, I think I will flip the Curry dsp to the side without so much white on it. I love the Elegant Bouquet on a small strip like this, I will make this in another color and post it this week, and I won't make that card at 4 in the morning, so I will line up my scallop trim border stamp better, but I just had to scan this card before I took it to Fern's birthday lunch yesterday, (that is why I had to get up so early - yes, I could have make it the day before, but that is water under the bridge, isn't it?)
All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Whimsical Words (how am I gonna live without this set????)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade and Crushed Curry Designer Series Papers, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry cardstock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Folds Stampin' Up! exclusive bigz xl die, Elegant Bouquet Stampin' Up! esclusive textured impression embossing folder, Scallop Trim border punch, Summer Sun cordory button, Paper piercer, mat pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, Happy Stampin'

No comments: