Thursday, April 1, 2010

Check out the new promotions starting today!!!

Stampin' Up!s two step stampin' sets allow you to quickly and easily take your creativity to the next level. And now, from April 1 through April 30, 2010 only, you can purchase the brand new Awash with Flower two-step stampin' set - or get it FREE when you host a $350.00 workshop!
Plus, you get 20% off a selection of perfectly springy two-step stampin' sets from our current catalog. Click on the photos in the right hand column for additional information.
Contact me today to get started two-stepping into spring!
By joining my team in April or May you receive 2 FREE awesome technique DVDs, so get your stampin' business started today.

Convention is comming soon, by joining now, you can join me in Salt Lake City in June for a wonderful time of learning and fellowship with Stampin' Up! and my team. JOIN TODAY!
My recuit password is: Janetstamps29485

No comments: