Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Peaceful Season with no sew ruffled ribbon

I originally planned on using this card for this months stamp camp, but decided to have five cards instead of four. I also wanted cards that are not quite as time consuming as this card, so it would be more feasible to make them in quantity.
I have quite a few cards to post. I still have to post my Regional swap cards, and I have some cards that I received as swaps that I have permission to post here, so keep checking back.

Now back to this card. I have been wanting to do the ruffled ribbon technique and just haven't had the time. I need to work on making my ribbon straighter, but wanted to get this card done and posted.


All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Peaceful Season and Many Merry Messages (inside)
Ink: VersaMark and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and very Vanilla
Accessories: Gold embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Heat tool, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Mini glue dot, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" ribbon seam binding, 3/4" circle punch, Ovals Sizzix Original Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impression embossing folder, Big Shot Die cutting machine.

No comments: