Monday, September 23, 2024

September 2024 Autumn Abundance paper pumpkin - alternative cards - 1st set

 


Here are two card I made using the card base (shown on the right) in the kit. Above the cards is the envelope provided for the 4x4 card. My second card I made to fit into an A2 envelope. 

For the 4x4 card on the left I used a sentiment from the So Sincere stamp set. Faux glass dots for the center of the leaf spring under the sentiment. I used the card front and Cajun Craze square from the kit. Cut off the back and made a Vanilla 4"'x 8" card. I glued the 4x4 Cajun Craze panel to card front then using Foam Adhesive strips popped the entire card front up. I added the punch out on the top and bottom of the die cut out circle. I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink and die cut using a die from the Delicate Forest dies. The sentiment was glued to the Cajun panel tucking it under the card front.

My second card is a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"card (scored at 4 1/4") made with Pumpkin Pie card stock I cut a strip 4" by 1 1/2" of vanilla cardstock. I then glued the panel that was the back on the supplied card to my vanilla cardstock so that the two combined pieces measured 5 1/4" I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sweetly Scripted stamp on the vanilla cardstock using Pumpkin Pie ink. Using Tear tape on the back I attached the Copper Clay thread from the Natural tone linen thread combo. I then took a short piece of the thread and tied a knot around the thread on the left side and used a glue dot from the kit to secure.

I cut a vanilla panel 4" x 5 1/4" for the inside of the card. Using a scrap of Pumpkin pie I die cut the leaf die from the Friends for Life die set and added to vanilla panel then attached to inside of the card. 

For the inside of the 4 x4 card I cut a 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" Cajun Craze panel and adhered it to the  card. I then stamped the sprig stamp from the kit. inking up the stamp in Crumb Cake ink and coloring in the tips with a Cajun Craze Stampin' Write marker on a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" white panel. I then adhered that panel to the Cajun panel. 

For the inside of the second card I cut a vanilla panel 4" x 5 1/4" for the inside of the card. Using a scrap of Pumpkin pie I die cut the leaf die from the Friends for Life die set and added to vanilla panel then attached to inside of the card.

No comments: