Tuesday, September 24, 2024

September 2024 Autumn Abundance paper pumpkin - alternative cards - 2nd set


The top of the photo shows the full card you get in the monthly kit. I cut that in half and then cut each have to 4" x 5 1/4". The kit comes with enough die cut pieces to stamp a sentiment on the nine cards provided, but since I am cutting the cards in half and will end up with Eighteen cards I had to die cut pieces for the sentiments on the other nine cards. The left of the photo shows the coordinating envelope that come in the kit.

For the card on the left I sponged Early Espresso around the edges of the card panel using a sponge dauber then mounted the on a Vanilla card base of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored in half at 4 1/4" I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit on a scrap of Vanilla card stock and die cut using a die from the Autumn Leaves die set, using Early Espresso ink and popped up using the dimensionals included in the kit. The Leaf from the kit I glued down tucking it under the sentiment. The snail from the kit I popped up gluing the bottom of snail on the sentiment die cut.

The card on the right I added the card panel from the kit  that I sponged with Early Espresso ink and a Sponge Dauber from the kit on an Early Espresso card base of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored in the middle at 4 1/4". I then glued three of the leaves from the kit down on the card. I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze (ink spot provided in kit) on a scrap of Vanilla and die cut using a doe from the Peaceful Seasons die set and popped up with the included dimensionals. 

Here are the insides of the cards. 

For the card on the left I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" panel that in hindsight I should have sponged like I did the card front. I then added the wood die kit from the kit and using a stamp from the stamp set included in the kit I stamped the snail on a vanilla scrap in Crumb Cake and his shell in Poppy Parade stamping off once for a lighter shade. I fussy cut the snail and added him to the wood piece

The card on the right I added a 4" x 5 1/2" vanilla panel and a strip of the card that I had cut off the card front. 

No comments: