Saturday, April 9, 2011

Apron box holds recipe cards made with the "From the Kitchen of" stamp set
I found this cute apron box that holds the stamped recipe cards made with the "From the Kitchen of" stamp set, but now I cannot find where I saw it from to give credit. I did make a few changed to the box I saw. I changed the card stock and designer paper used, changing also the colors used. I added the flower brads instead of the jumbo eyelets for the neck ribbon, and changed the ribbon across the middle. I also added the eyelet top to the pockets and stitching around the pockets. I also left off the stamped image in the bodice area and the bow in the back.

Here are the boxes both Denise and I made, and some of the recipe cards that go inside. I am going to tweak the measurements since the box is wider than needed for the recipe cards and have my class make the smaller version. I will scan the smaller version and measurements next week, so check back.

Happy Stampin!

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted.

Stamps: From the Kitchen of
Ink: Basic Black Classic
Paper: Riding Hood Red (top apron), Pear Pazzazz & Rose Red (bottom apron), Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock and Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (both)
Accessories: Night of Navy 1/4" and 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (top), Old Olive 1/4" and 5/8" ribbon (bottom), Subtle flower brads, Eyelet border punch, Sticky Strip, Mat Stack and Paper Piercer, misc. Stampin' Write Markers

No comments: