Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Collectibles Scallop card


I love a scallop card, so when I saw the card that Mary Fish, a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator did, I decided it was time to make one again. You can view Mary's card here. I changed to Real Red and also changed the sentiment. I also put my card fold down on the die and then make a full scallop circle and glue to the front of the scallop card. The inside of the card picture shows how I cut the card. I love The Christmas Messages stamp set and I thought that this card was perfect for this sentiment. For additional embellishments, I chose to only use ribbon, placing my bow directly on the top of the ornament. This is also one of the cards for this months stamp camp.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Christmas Collectibles and Christmas Messages
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive.
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White.
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine. Scallop Circle Bigz die, Circles Collection Framelits die, Magnetic Platform (if you use Framelits or other nesting dies, you really want to get this platform), Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, glue dots, Stampin' dimentionals.

Happy Stampin'
Janet

No comments: