Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Clockworks Masculine Card
inside

I have always loved this stamp set and when I saw it on the retired list I knew I had to make a card using it for this months stamp camp, and with Father's Day just around the corner it was a perfect choice. I want to thank my friend, Lisa for helping me with the samples. Our cards are similar but she used the Chevron embossing folder and a different sentiment. I always like to have a Father's Day card for those who need it with an option to make it non Father's Day for those who don't. I love the sentiment on the second card because it could be used for Father's Day or a Birthday. Please overlook the fact that our sentiments might now be perfectly straight, we were rushed when we made these samples.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Clockworks, card #1 Amazing Family, card #2 Really Good Greetings
Ink: Island Indigo and Always Artichoke
Paper: Island Indigo, Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine, card #1 Chevron, card #2 Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing folder. 1 1/4" 1", 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches (or you could use the Circle collection Framelits. Stampin' Sponges and Stampin' Dimensionals. I recommend either using the glue stick or Sticky Strip, instead of Snail when attaching the embossed panels.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stampin'

No comments: