Sunday, May 23, 2021

Seascape, Sea Life and Tasteful Labels Dies


I was in a new catalog card swap. We had to pick a card from the new catalog and change the stamp set, color or paper. I cased the card from page 25 in the 2021-2022  annual catalog. Basically I just cased the card sketch. I changed the designer paper, embossing folder and stamp set. I replaced the flowers with the Seahorse and coral and used a Tasteful Labels die for the sentiment. I will be doing a Facebook live tutorial and will post link here when done. 

Stamps: Seascape

Ink: So Saffron, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral

Paper: White, Thick White, Mint Macaron and Subtles 6x6 DSP (Mint)

Accessories: Stamp, Cut & Emboss machine, Sea Life Dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Bark 3D embossing folder, Paper trimmer, Bone Folder, Blending brushes, Take your Pick tool, Take your Pick die brush tip, Stampin Dimensionals


No comments: