Thursday, August 27, 2009

Convention recuiting challenge

Stampin' Up! issued the 3000 demonstrators a challenge at convention. If we (as a group) recuited 1500 new demonstrators before the end of August, we would receive the new My Digital Studio for half price. If we reached 3000, we would get it FREE! As of August 25th we have 580 new demonstrators, we have a way to go but it is not impossible. I challenge the 2999 other demonstrators out there to get busy and get your recruits signed up NOW, before the $85.00 special ends. It is a win win situation. They win buy getting started with Stampin' Up! for only $85.00 and we win by getting a better price on the My Digital Studio!!! (This promotion only applies to those in attendance in Salt Lake City for convention 2009. So far I have three that are signed and should have one more before the end of the month. If everyone signed up just one, we would reach our goal to get it free. Share what you love with others, they just might be waiting for you to offer them the opportunity. You love it, why shouldn't they.

If you are not a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to take advantage of the $85.00 kit, and join the most AWESOME stamp company around, contact me. I would love to answer your questions and have you as a part of my team.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: