Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nature Silhouettes


Today is my honeys birthday, Happy Birthday Joe!. This is the card I made for him. I tried something new and not only stamped tone on tone the messages inside, but also used the same marker to write my messages (sorry it didn't scan well- but you get the idea.)
All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Nature Silhouttes, Upsy Daisy and On Your Birthday
Ink: Black craft, Sage Shadow and Apricot Appeal Classic
Paper: Nouveau Chic DSP, Basic Black, Sage Shadow and Glossy White
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, dimensionals, Sage Shadow 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' sponges and daubers, Black embossing powder, Full Heart and 1 1/4" circle punches (to make templates for sponging)
I have the new Movers and shapers dies, that make the larger modern label punch, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out what I have done with them. So I punched two Sage Shadow pieces and cut one in half vertically and one horizontally. Then I added each piece one at a time to the back of the Glossy White piece offsetting the Sage Shadow 1/8". You cannot really tell that it is 4 separate pieces. This works with most of our punches.
Happy Stampin'

No comments: