Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flower Fancy Mother Day Resist
When I saw the border that Marie-Josée Trudel in Canada did on a scrapbook page using Flower Fancy and the Resist technique I just knew I had to make a card with the same technique. Her blog is in French but you can view her card here: http://alapause.blogspot.com/2010/01/page-coup-de-coeur.html. Thank you Marie-Josee for your great card and inspiration. As you can see I was a little heavier with the sponging than Denise. We also decided that the Hodgepodge Hardware was a great addition to the card. I think my mom will love it. Now I just had to find the time to make another copy for my sample book.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Flower Fancy, Well Scripted and En Francais
Paper: Wild Wasabi (yipee, it's comming back!!!!!), Melon Mambo, Whisper White (I will use Very Vanilla next time) and Very Vanilla
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Creamy Caramel, Regal Rose and Pink Pirouette classic inks, Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon (back side), Stampin' Sponges
Thanks for looking
Happy Stampin

No comments: