Saturday, April 3, 2010

Simply Adorned Chain and Charm
I have been wanting to make one of these charms for quite awhile, but never seemed to have the time. Both of these are cased (copy and shared everything) from samples I saw at leadership and convention, I just changed the color.  So Thursday, when I needed a gift for a friend of mine, I immediately thought of the Simply Adorned. Now that I have made one I will definately have to make one for myself. I really love the way the back turned out and will have to do that again on mine. The really great thing about the Simply Adorned Charms is that they are lockets so you can change the insert to fit your mood, the season, or your outfit. Can you imagine having a necklace to match every outfit you own, and it only taking up the room of a small box. You can even put a picture instead of your stamped art.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Front (initial):
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Brushstroke Alphabet (retired)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry classic pads
Accessories: Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

back (bird):
Stamps: Eastern Influence
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue Stampin' Write Markers, blender pen

Thannks for looking
Happy Stampin'

No comments: