Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blue Ribbon Card for my Husband
This is the card I made for my husband, Joe, for his birthday last week. I love the Square Lattice embossing folder for Masculine cards. I was in a hurry, so I had to make something fast, and if you know me, I don't do fast well. I still wanted it to be great, so I am happy with the way this turned out. I glued the Raspberry Ripple, and Crumb Cake to the Midnight Muse before I ran it through the Big Shot to emboss. I love the way it makes it look like a patterned card stock, instead of layers I have glued on. The Blue Ribbon is popped and the red panel is also popped. I had to use the Midnight Muse ribbon (after all it is a blue ribbon, right?). Since it was getting lost on the Midnight Muse paper, I simply added some Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon behind it.

Stampin' Supplies: ( All supplies Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Blue Ribbon
Ink: Raspberry Ripple and Midnight Muse
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.
Accessories: Big Shot die cut machine. Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder, 2 3/8" Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Midnight Muse 3/8" Satin Stitched ribbon, Crumb Cake  1/2" Seam Binding ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals


Thank you for stopping by, Check back again next week as I will be posting the September stamp camp projects.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: