Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Toxic Doily for Halloween
This is one of the projects for my September Stamp Camp. I don't know why, but I love Halloween cards and projects. This one turned out fabulous. I saw where Susy Cote, another Stampin' Up! demonstrator had used the Doily with this stamp and I loved it. She had done a side step card. I would love to show you her card, but I could only find it published on a Stampin' Up! demonstrator only gallery. Thank you Susy for the wonderful idea.

I decided to do the standard A2, invitation size, card, and shabby chic the designer paper. I hope you enjoy it. If you are in the Summerville, Charleston area of South Carolina area and want to join us, please let me know. The dates and information on the class is on my calendar.

Stampin' supplies: (All supplies Stampin; Up!)
Stamps: Toxic Treats
Ink: StazOn Black, Basic Gray and Cajun Craze.
Reinkers: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Cajun Craze.
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black and Glossy card stock. Tangerine Tango paper from the Brights Designer Paper collection.
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine, Large Paper Doily Sizzlit, Labels Collections Framlits. Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Sanding Block, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Sponges.

Thanks for stopping by. Become a follower so you don not miss any future posts.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: