Friday, July 19, 2013

Winning ticket birthday card


I love this card. My stamp camp group asked for birthday cards, so this is one of the three we will be doing this month. I really love the sentiment on the inside done with the Early Espresso and Island Indigo Stampin' Write markers. I cased this card front from Stampin' Connection (A Stampin' Up! demonstrator only forum) from a demonstrator, Heidi King. Thank you Heidi for the great card. I did make the following changes. I cut out the elephant element instead of tearing, I used the natural trim ribbon. I also embossed the card front with the Stripes folder and added the Apothecarty accent die (cut shorter) and the candy dots. I also changed the card front to Early Espresso and Island Indigo. 

Winning ticket birthday card
Stamps: Your Amazing and Remembering Your Birthday. Take A ticket Standard Stampin’ Around wheel
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamin’ Write Markers: Early Espresso and Island Indigo
Paper: Early Espresso, Island Indigo and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine, Stripes  and Designer Frames Textured Impressions embossing folders, Apothecary Accents Framelists, NEW magnetic platform (amazing, gotta have tool!!!), Natural trim ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Standard Stampin’ Around handle, Standard cartridge, Espresso ink refill, Neutrals Candy dots (Early Espresso) and coordination Candy Dots Brad Bases, Ticket Duo Builder punch.

No comments: