Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Your Amazing and Bring on the Cake birthday card



















So I succumbed to the Chevron craze. I know I said I didn't care for it, I should know better to say that, because I really like it on this card. So I guess what I should say is I like the Chevron design used in small portions. I even like the embossed Chevron on the inside of the card (not shown). My inspiration for this card came from this card here. Thank you Amy for the great card. I basically used her sketch, but changed up the colors, type of ribbon and put the sentiment on the left side of the balloon.

This card has the new Candy Dots used alone. The Your a Winner card uses them with the matching brads. So cool that you can use them either way. I love coloring a stamp with more than one color and our Stampin' Write markers are amazing, (pun intended). Look at the bold colors of the Happy Birthday.

Not that I am posting this and looking at the inside, I decided to also color the inside of the card. I can re-post that later.

This is the third card offered for stamp camp this month. Camp is Monday, July 29th at 10:30 am.
Reservations are required and seating in limited, so make you reservation today.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Your Amazing and Bring on the Cake
Ink: Early Espresso
Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight.
Paper: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Very Vanilla card stock, Etcetra Designer series paper (Navy Chevron design).
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine. Chevron Textered Impressions embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Cherry Cobbler Satin ribbon.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: