Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love Banner


This banner is so fast and easy to make with your Big Shot Die Cut Machine.
I used the Bride Designer Series Paper, that has a really nice shine to it. Then I sprayed the brown scallop, red mat, letters, heart and Scallop with Champagne Simmer Paint mixed with Alcohol. The result is really nice. I wish you could see the shimmer in the picture. Althought we are making this in my Valentine stamp camp, it could hang up all year long. I will be adding a metal key ring or a sprial paper clip o the ribbon, so that you can hang it from a nail, or picture hook.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Love you Much
Paper: Bride Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Stampin' Up! exclusive Scallop Square Bigz clear die, Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz die, Trio Flower Punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Epoxy brad, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing buddy, Small Heart punch, Scallop Circle punch, Real Red 1" Double-Stitched grosgrain ribbon. Stampin' Dimensionals

I cased this project from the pink and black banner (on the right) that I made when I was in a Late Night Stampers shoe box swap in Phoenix earlier this month. I do not know the name of the Demonstrator that brought this project, so if you know who it is let me know, so I can thank her by name in this post.




No comments: