Monday, January 24, 2011

Lots of Love Letterpress

I finally got out my Letterpress Plate and played with it, but as you can see once I started I could not stop. I used the craft spots as Stampin' Up! suggested, but at my class on Saturday we tried it with the Stampin' Write Markers and it worked great! My scans do not show it well on the first two cards, but it you look at card three, the embossed images are very deep. I think that next time I will add a shim. If you have any questions about our letterpress plates you can contact me or watch this utube video. You cannot hear Shannon talk, but you can watch her use the plates. We also have a plate covered with lots of little hearts. You can purchase both plates here. I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I have.

All supplies Stampin' Up:

Card #1
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Early Espresso craft spot and classic pad, Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Regal Rose Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Early Espresso, Regal Rose and Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Letterpress plate, Heart to Heart punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge and Early Espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

Card #2
Stamps: None
Ink: Regal Rose Craft spot, Soft Suede and Regal Rose Stampin' Write markers
Paper: Early Espresso and Regal Rose card stock, Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Shot, Letterpress plate,  Early Espresso 5/8" Satin ribbon

Card #3

Stamps: Valentine Defined
Ink:  Craft spot, classic pad and Stampin' Write Marker all in Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Regal Rose and Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Letterpress plate, Square Lattice Textured Impressions, Heart to Heart punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin; Sponge and Early Espresso 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

Happy Stampin'

No comments: