Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Valentine Defined Valentines Day Stamp camp project
Happy New Year! I pray you had a wonderful holiday season. I am sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I had health issues most of the month of December. Praise God this is a new year, and I am feeling so much better!

Here is one of the projects for my January Stamp. This is a fun card to make. I wish I could say it was my creation, but I cased the sketch from Ahelynck on Splitcoast stampers. If you are a member you can view the card here. I did make several changes. I changed the colors, left off the punched edge, changed the ribbon to the new pom pom trim. I did not put the Rhinestones on my butterflies and moved the sentiment to the bottom of the card (also changed the punch used) I left off one stamped image, leaving just the tree and sentiment. Thank you Ahelynck for the great card sketch. I love the tree with the hills and the Scallop Circle in the background.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Valentine Defined
Ink: Pear Pizzazz and Melon Mambo classic
Stampin' Write Markers: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo and Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise card stock. In Color Designer Series Paper (Pear Pizzazz) and Bold Brights Designer Series Paper (Melon Mambo)
Accessories: Big Shot die cut machine, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Beautiful Wings embosslits die, Framed Tulips Textured Impression embossing folders, Melon Mambo Pom Pom trim, Tombo Multi Liquid glue, Curley Label punch, Stampin' Sponges

No comments: