Friday, January 14, 2011

Petal Cone Bigz die Valentine heart pocket
I finally got this posted. I had taken a picture with my camera, but everytime I tried to post the picture blogger kept pulling it in sideways. We tried everything. Finally today, I thought, why don't I just scan it, and that worked. So anyway...

This is one the the projects for this months stamp camp. This is the new Petal Cone die (in the Occasions Mini catalog) that makes a four sided cone. It also die cuts the banner used. I just cut two, instead of four pieces to make this heart pocket. So easy and so much fun. Brenda Keenan, a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator posted one similar (I made a few changes) on Stampin' Connection, an idea gallery for demonstrators only. Join my team and you can see all the beautiful creations made my Stampin' Up! demonstrators all over the world, and even post your own projects. I have it shown in two different papers, from the Love Impressions Designer paper pack offered in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I got the Iridescent decorative shredding and heart suckers from the Dollar Tree.
If you live in or will be visiting the Charleston, South Carolina area, contact me to make a reservation to attend this camp.

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted.

Stamps:  Love you much
Ink: Black StazOn ink pad, Real Red Watercolor Crayon
Paper: Love Impressions Designer Series Paper, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Big Shot Die cutting machine, Petal Cone Bigz die, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, 1 3/4" Scallop circle, and small heart punches, Aqua Painter, Crop-a-dile, Stampin' Dimensionals, decorative shredding and candy not Stampin' Up!


No comments: