Monday, February 17, 2014

Hexagon Hive, Petite Petals 
and Perfect Pennants
This is my favorite of the three cards for this months Stamp Camp. I do not use Sahara Sand much, but it was the perfect color for this card. Once I got out my Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die and played with it, I realized it didn't cut out all the hexagons. So I went out to see what others were doing with this die. When I found a card that had polka dot DSP with the coordination card stock, I fell in love. I will get the link for this card and post it here tomorrow. After completing the front, I decided that I would use my cut out pieces on the inside of the card. I am very happy with the way it turned out.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Petite Petals and Perfect Pennants.
Ink: Sahara Sand, Primrose Petals and Early Espresso.
Paper: Sahara Sand, Primrose Petals and Neutrals Pack Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine, Magnetic Platform, Labels Collection Framelits die, Petite Petals punch, Paper Dolies, Zig 2 way glue, Stampin' Dimensionals and Sponge Daubers

No comments: