Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Secret Garden Birthday and 
Get Well Pop Up Boxes



















This pop up card box is one of the projects for my March "Spring" Stamp Camp. My friend, Karla, and I had so much fun making these boxes. I think it would be great to take this little box bouquet to someone sick, home or in the hospital. No watering needed. These boxes also fold up and fit in a A2, invitation size envelope.  I choose the Secret Garden stamp set because we have Framelit dies to match. I went with the colors in the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper. I will add a post next week with the instructions to make the box.

All Supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted. 
Stamps: Secret Garden, (feel better) Express Yourself, (birthday) Itty Bitty Banners
Ink and Stampin' Write Markers: Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, Island Indigo card stock (Feel Better), and Tangerine Tango (Birthday)
Accesories: Big Shot die cutting machine, Magnetic Platform, Secret Garden Framelits, Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored, Bone Folder, Aqua Painters, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip,  small stick or toothpick (not S.U.)

No comments: