Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Monstermaniacs Magic

This card is for Tuesday Make-n-Takes. I always like this stamp set. It is not in any of our catalogs, but you can order directly from me on on-line here.  When I saw Dawn Griffith do a magic card with it, I had to have it. This is my version of Dawn's card you can see here. You will be surprised how easy this is to make.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps:Monstermaniacs and Yippee Skippee.
Ink: Black StazOn
Stampin' Write Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red.
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Window sheet.
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine. Magnetic Platform. Square Collections Framelits dies, Bitty Banners Framelits dies, Square Lattice Textured Impressions embossing folder, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Crumb Cake 1/2" Ribbon Seam Binding, Crop-a-dile (retired)

I hope you enjoyed this card.
Happy Stampin.


No comments: