Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blessed Easter
This is the second project for this months stamp camp. This card was designed by my helper Kathy and myself. This is the first time I have used the Pewter embossing powder and I LOVE IT!. I have never like to use black on flowers. I like Basic Gray, but it is Pewter for now on. This is a fast and easy card. I love to watercolor. These turned out fabulously even using the Very Vanilla card stock instead of watercolor paper. When you are not using watercolor paper, the trick is to make sure your brush tip is not to wet. I think I would have like this a little better if I had stamped off before stamping the En Francais background. The second card uses a different background. and on the inside Kathy choose to stamp the flowers in soft suede, not embossed. Our color scheme came from the color in the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper pack.




 All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Blessed Easter, #1 En Francais, #2 Georgeous Grunge.
Ink: VersaMark, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pear Pazzazz, also inside: Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine, Magnetic Platform, Oval Collection Framlets, Pewter embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat tool, Aqua Painter, Vanilla 1/2" ribbon seam binding.









No comments: