Monday, June 2, 2014

Traveler, Postage Due and Really Good Greetings

This week I will be posting masculine cards since Father's Day is fast approaching. Besides Father's Day you can also use them for Birthday, Thinking of You, Miss you or any other occasion you have to give a man a card. I love the old time vintage feel of this card. I think I am going to try it with the Burlap ribbon instead of mesh. I will add that picture at the bottom of this post later.

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted:
Stamps: Traveler, Postage Due and Really Good Greetings
Inks: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze.
Stampin' Write Markers: Cajun Crazeand Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin Sponges, Postage Stamp Punch. Woodgrain Textured Impressions embossing folder, Mesh (not SU)

No comments: