Saturday, May 31, 2014

Remembering Christmas deer and Lovely as a tree

This is a case from a Michelle Zindorf card. I have had this deer stamp for awhile and since Fathers Day is fast approaching decided I needed to make some masculine cards. I really wanted to use the Square Lattice die, but could not find mine so I used and non su subititution. I cannot wait until june 2nd so I can order some of the new embossing folders. I am going to miss Square Lattice so much, as it was my go to for masculine cards.

All Supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted.
Stamps: Remembering Christmas and Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and the New Tangelo Twist (In Color)
Paper: Basic Black, Soft Suede and Whisper White
Accessories: Antique Brads, Stampin' Sponges, Burlap Ribbon, and non su embossing folder.

No comments: