Wednesday, May 21, 2014


For some reason I just have to use the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set on every other card I make lately.  I just love the splatter stamps, although I would leave off he splatter where the sentiment goes. Lately it seems that I also am into coloring my sentiments with my markers. I also have a lot of washi tape and decided I need to use some, so I can by the new that will be coming out June 2nd, when the new catalog starts. I also realized that I could have put the 15th between the Happy and Anniversary and given this to my husband in August when we celebrate our anniversary. Don't you love the Jumbo pearls on this card. They are retiring, so if you want some you need to get them before the end of the month. At first I didn't think I would like them, but they look great on this flower. You could also use 3 small ones, if you don't have the large ones. Also the little punch that I used on the inside flower is retired, but a new set is coming in the new catalog. Thank you for stopping by. If you are ever in the Charleston, Summerville area of South Carolina, stop by and see me. Until then, happy stampin'

All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Flower Shop, Yippie Skippee, Gorgeous Grunge and Memorial Moments (inside)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Stampin' Write Markers: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango and Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Maritime Designer series paper (in flower on inside of the card.
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Jumbo pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pansy Punch

No comments: