Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities on Blended Bloom

I am having so much fun with the new Stampin' Up' Blendabilities. I am anxious for the time my customers can order them and the other colors become available. I have the Blended Bloom also in Daffodil Delight made into a card I will post later. I have made a Rich Razzleberry Flower that I still have to make a card for. Watch for them. I will be posting them late next week, after I post some masculine cards for Fathers Day. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stampin'

Stampin Supplies: (All supplies Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Blended Bloom, Dictionary background and Everything Eleanor
Ink: Momento Black
Blendabilities Alcohol markers: Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White card stock. Cherry Cobbler dots from the Regals designer series paper pack.
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals,  Paper snips, paper cutter and snail adhesive

No comments: