Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stampin' Up! new Blendabilities (alcohol markers)

I just got my Blendabilities in. I absolutely love, love, love them! They are more affordable than the other alcohol markers out there, they have a square cap so they don't roll off the table, and they come in the fabulous Stampin' Up! colors, so you can get paper, ribbon, ink pads to match. They come in a set of three, so you don't have to try and figure out which markers to blend with. We also have a awesome colorless blender to with them. The set of six skin tone colors is a definite must have. If you never used alcohol markers before, come try them. Blending with them is awesome. I used them on the shell and starfish. I also changed the top of the watercolored section to coral and yellow, instead of the coral and strawberry.

I have the supply list in the studio. I will add it to this post tomorrow. Until then, Happy Stampin'

No comments: