Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Have a Hoot Halloween card

I couldn't decide about the Have a Hoot bundle. I wanted it but it wasn't at the top of my list. Then I saw someone make a card similar to this and that was it. I had to have it. Besides the three owls I used here it also has a stamp of an owl holding a present. two owls under mistletoe and four owls on a branch with stocking hats on. There is also five great coordinating sentiments. So with this stamp set you can make all your Halloween and Christmas cards. The dies that come in this bundle are amazing. The die I used here is one die that cuts out the three windows. How cool is that? Then look at the detail in the spider web I used on the inside. The stamp set and dies can be purchase separately or in a bundle saving you 10% and available at my online store. Visit www.Janetloves2stamp.stampinup.net to purchase. 

All supplies Stampin' Up! 
 available at www.Janetloves2stamp.StampinUp.net 

Stamps: Have a Hoot

Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black

Stampin' Blends:  Light &  Dark Rich Razzleberry, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie, Dark Old Olive, Light Basic Black, Dark Soft Suede

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Magic in the Night Designer Series Paper

Accessories: Stamp, Cut & Emboss machine, Magnetic Cutting plate, Peek a Hoot dies,  Sponge daubers, Trimmer, Simply Scored scoring tool, Tombo Multi Liquid glue, Triple Banner punch, Take your pick tool, Take your pick die brush tip. 

 

No comments: