Friday, October 9, 2020

Playful Pets slimline cat and dog card


Two great cards and neither use any stamps or ink! Shocking I know. But I really love these cards. I tried to find the cards I cased but couldn't, if I find them later I will edit and give credit where credit is due. What is funny is that I saw these cards, made them and then looked at the cards I was inspired by and we used the same cats and dogs. Great minds think alike, right? I did use different paper for my background and I always have to add something to the inside. I did fussy cut the cats and dogs and popped them up. Also the cute words on both cards were cut from a sheet of the paper. The inside is a great place to use a dog from the designer paper that has been cut off on the edge of the paper. I think it is still adorable. For the cat card I opted for a ball of yarn from the paper I used as the background. There are stamps and dies that match this paper but I did not use them on these cards.



All items to make these cards are from Stampin' Up! and available on my online store. And the great news is this month (October 2020) the paper is 15% off. Check it out here: www.Janetloves2stamp.stampinup.net

Supplies used:

Paper: Playful Pets Designer Series Paper, Whisper White cardstock, Real Red cardstock (dog) and Early Espresso cardstock (cat)

Accessories: Paper trimmer, Simply Scored scoring tool, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Cutting Instructions:

card base (red or espresso): 8 1/2" x 7"; score at 3 1/2"

Designer Paper and White for inside: 8 1/4" x 3 1/4"

Mats (red or espresso): 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"

Mats (white): 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"



 

No comments: