Monday, April 8, 2024

Color & Contour stamp set is retiring and introducing Shy Shamrock (new In Color)

I was asked this month about Blender pens. To be honest they have never been one of my go to tools. So today I decided to pull one out and give it a try since it has probably been 10 or more years since i used one. I was pleasantly surprised to find out they are not my arch nemesis. To create this card I simply inked up my H block with Bubble Bath ink and spritzed it with water and applied it to my card just like you would a stamp. My original plan was to just stamp the flower and not do any coloring, but the one flower on the right looked so sad and lonely being white. After coloring it in using my ink pad an blender pen, I decided to add a little green also. Finishing off with the sentiments that came in the set and sequins I had quick and easy card. 

Stamp set: Color & Contour stamp set retiring the end of this month!

Ink: Momento Black, Bubble Bath and Shy Shamrock (new In Color available next month)

Paper: Basic Black, Basic White and Bubble Bath

Accessories: H block to color block, various blocks for stamping, Pastel adhesive backed sequins (retiring the end of this month), Blender pen, Stampin' Spritzer, Paper trimmer, Simply Scored, Tombo multi liquid glue



 

No comments: