Sunday, February 13, 2011

Extreme Guitar - great card for a teen or preteen boy
Here is the third card for this months stamp camp. This is a great card for a boy. I gave this to my 20 year old grand son for his birthday and he liked it, so in my opinion that means it passed the test. I cased this card from Stasia Sloma another Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I made the following changes: I embossed the stars with a Textured Impression folder, left off the brads and added my Happy Birthday sentiment cut apart and place on the textured stars.


All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Extreme Guitar, Grunge Rock and On Your Birthday
Ink: Black StazOn, Cherry Cobbler classic ink
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions folder, Clear Circle Bigz die, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Star punch (retired) and Extra large Star punch (you can use the Stars #2 Original die)

No comments: