Friday, February 25, 2011

Shabby Nature's Nest Turtle card
I have had this little turtle quite a while and haven't had a chance to use him. But, when I saw Pat's  card using the Bison from the In Wilderness stamp set, I just had to pull my little turtle out and make this card. Beside changing the stamp set, I changed the colors and added a background stamp on the Olive panel. I am quite happy with it, what do you think?

All Supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Natures Nest and Wonderfully Worn background.
Ink: Black StazOn, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso classic ink pads.
Paper: Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock.
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Standard Texturz Silicone Rubber, Standard Texturz Impression pad, Stampin' Pastels (Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso), Stampin' Sponges, Distressing tool from the Cutter Kit and 5/8" Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon. Spritzer bottle (not SU, but you can use a empty Stampin' mist bottle).

Thanks for looking.

No comments: