Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bird House Artist Trading Card

I am in a swap every month with a group of very talented ladies. We swap ATC's (Artist Trading cards). Just in case you are not sure want that is. It is a small 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" card. Our theme this month was birds, so this is what I came up with. You cannot tell on the scan, but I put Crystal Lacquer on his eye, I also used it on the roof. I have a small pearl inside the flower. The bird is sponged with White craft, then after dry with Chocolate Chip. I stamped the legs only on the bird house, then stamped the birds body on Daffodil Delight, cut out, sponged and added with a Dimensional. Looking at it now, I should have sponged the flower, Oh well, hindsight is 20-20. Hope you enjoyed it, thanks for stopping by. Stamp camp projects will be coming soon.

Happy Stampin'

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Woodgrain background
Ink: Chocolate Chip classic, Whisper White craft, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write markers
Paper: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  1 1/4" circle punch, Sponge daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Boho Blossom punch, and Jewels Basic pearls

No comments: