Monday, March 21, 2011

His and Hers Precious Little Baby Booties

When my hostess for next Saturday asked if we could do the baby booties on page 78 of the current (2010/2011) Idea Book and Catalog, I must admit I was not overly excited about it. But not that they are done I must admit I really like them and wanted to post and share them with everybody. I decided to leave the strap off the boy bootie and use a ribbon instead of paper strap on the girls. I also added little embellishments on the front. Don't you just love the Vanilla Rosettes on the girl bootie? They are in our Occasions mini catalog, so you need to get yours before April 30, 2011. These little ribbon rosettes can be dyed with classic Stampin' Up! ink to create flowers that coordinate with whatever project you are working on.

Contact me if you would like to have a workshop in your home and make this precious booties as your make and take project. 

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: None, (it's OK Janet, breathe, breathe! )
Ink: None again (how am I going to survive this project?)
Paper: Designer Series Paper Pack -Subtles Collection (starting to feel better now)
Accessories: (Now were talking!) 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Vanilla Rosettes. Subtles collection brads, Paper Piercer and mat pack, or you can use your Crop-a-dile, Hodgepodge Hardware, Mini glue dots.

No comments: