Monday, March 14, 2011

Punch Art Bunny with Carrot


For Easter I just had to make this adorable bunny holding on to his beloved carrot. There are a lot of different punch art bunnies out there and I wish I could find where I saw this one so I could give credit. I did make a few changes in punches, opting to use the Boho punch for hands (paws) and the Little Leaves Sizzlet for the carrot top. I free handed the carrot and eyes. You cannot tell in the scan, but I put Crystal Effects on his eyes and teeth. Thanks for visiting my blog, leave a comment and let me know what you think of Mr. Bunny, also don't forget to click on "follow this blog".

Happy Stampin'

All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Ink: Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green (will use Wild Wasabi next time), Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist and Certainly Celery.
Punches: 1" x 1 3/8" (wide) oval, 1 3/4" x 7/8" (large) oval, 1 3/8 x 5/8" (small), Word Window, Boho Blossom, 3/4" circle, Heart to Heart, 2 Step Owl (circles on feet)
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlet die, Signo White gel pen, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Tweezers (not SU), hand made cloud template (not SU)

No comments: