Saturday, March 26, 2011

Birthday Candle card made using the Table Setting Bigz XL die

My hostess today had asked me to do a project using the Table Setting Die, so this is the project that I used for their make and take. I have to give credit to Connie Babbert for this wonderful card. I saw several candle cards but I decided to case Connie's. You can view her card here.  I did change the colors, the Designer Paper and left off the bow on my ribbon and added the sentiment on the front of the card. I also used glossy white paper on this card. I used the
Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions folder on this card, but decided I like the Finial Press on a candle, so that is the folder they used today on their cards. I also used some scrap rubber in the center of my candle to make it stay rounded, then put sticky strip on the edges to hold them down. I sponged the flame first with Daffodil Delight then with Pumpkin Pie, the candle and oval for sentiment was sponged with Blushing Bride. I will be posting additional projects using the Table Setting die this week, so check back often. Happy Stampin'

All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (outside sentiment), Bring on the Cake (inside message)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Blushing Bride classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron and Glossy White card stock, In Color Designer Series Paper Pack (Blushing Bride)
Accessories: Big Shot die cutting machine, Table Setting Bigz XL die, Extended cutting pads, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions embossing folder, Scallop Oval and 1 3/8" x 5/8" (small) Oval and Scallop Edge Border punches, 1/2" Blushing Bride Stitched Poly ribbon, Stampin' Sponges and Sponge Daubers, Stampin' dimensional

No comments: