Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beary Best Friends- girl Build a Bear in Lilac

Of course, being such a girly girl, I had to chose the girl bear to stamp. I told myself I wasn't going to buy this stamp set, but it had been delivered less than an hour and had ink on it.
Don't you just have to have it also? Click on my order button and order your set today. Check out the Sizzix Build a Bear dies. I am ordering those tomorrow, so watch for them soon.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice Wishes, Pretty Petals background
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, pretties kit (I will post how to dye these soon) Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Watercolor pencils, aqua painter

Happy Stampin'

No comments: