Friday, September 4, 2009

MDS - Robert's Resturant


You just have to come visit Charles-ton, SC and visit Robert's Rest-aurant while you are here. They only have 30 tables, and Robert sings in between courses. He has the most amazing baritone voice. You need to hurry though, as Robert will be retiring at the end of this year, or first part of next year.
My DH took me for our 10th Wedding Anniversary. He even got down on his knees at the end, and asked me to forgive him for not getting on his knees when he proposed 10 years ago, and asked me if I would still spend the rest of my life with him.
David, my stepson, told me I should have told him I would think about it, and let him sweat a little while. But he had a gorgeous diamond anniversary ring, and I'm a sucker for diamonds, (my baby girl Chihuahua's name is Tiffany- as in Breakfast at Tiffany's- as in the Diamond store!) so as you can see, I caved.
Don't you just love all the cool things you can do with the My Digital Studio.
You can purchase it from me in October, or Hostess a workshop in October, and with a qualifying show earn it for half price. If you just can't wait until October, join my team, and be able to get your copy this month!!!!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: