Sunday, September 6, 2009

MDS- My Dear Daddy


I decided to make this the com-panion page to my Willocks Family page since I have so few pictures of my dad. I had a lot of fun designing this. I took a layout in the program that had a circle and several elements off set, but I wanted my circle and elements different, so I just started with a blank page and made the elements myself. It is really easy. To make a large circle, just put in a circle punch and enlarge it. I also added mats to both circles. The stamps in this set could be seen through, so I took the square punch, and modified it to be slightly larger than my stamp. I then placed it behind the stamp, so the Not Quite Navy Script designer paper did not show through. I didn't really like going gray or basic gray for a fill, so I did a color match and pulled color out of the picture. I did that on the previous post also. I also added a shadow to the text. I guarantee you will want this program. It is considerably less than Photoshop and much easier to use, plus you have the Stampin' Up! exclusive colors and artwork that you cannot get from Photoshop. Contact me to order your copy today. (Orders cannot be placed to Stampin' Up! until October 1st. UNLESS, you have a qualifying workshop, you can earn it for half price and get it this month, BEFORE anyone else can buy it. Or you can always join my team to get a discount on all your Stampin' Up! supplies. The minimum to be a demonstrator is only $300.00 a quarter. If you get three friends who will agree to order $25.00 a month, and you do also, you have met your minimum. Or holding just one to two workshops every three months, and you will met the minimum. So join today, and get the demonstrator discount. Plus all your supplies are tax deductible. It is a win, win situation, so contact me today.
Happy Stampin'
Happy Digital Scrapbooking

No comments: