Thursday, September 24, 2009

Peppermint Pattie Spider                                               


Just for fun I am also adding these fun spiders to stamp camp. My projects always seem to be labor intensive, so I thought I would give my ladies (and gents- I do have one in my downline, so I have to be fair) a break. These are fast and easy to make, are are super cute. I used the small photo corner punches for front legs and the larger ones in the back for the back legs.
All supplies (except candy) are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: none- gasp, gasp, It's ok, try to breathe,
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: None needed. How is this possible, no stamp, no ink, what is up here lady????
Accessories: punches: Scallop circle, photo corner, 1/2" circle, and for the black part of the eye, and nose, I used the largest hole in the crop-a-dile
That's it! Easy Pesy, and you though I could not make a easy project. Guess I showed you all, didn't I? Now who wants to bet how long it will be before you get away with something this easy?

Happy stampin'

No comments: