Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS!

I just had to take the time to thank several people in my life, through this difficult time I find myself in. I cannot imagine surviving this time if it were not for Donna Olson, who I can ALWAYS count on being there for me; Denise Spanos, my rock, who seems to always have the right thing to say; and Ferne Southern; who understands me (after all we are two peas in a cracked shell). Also my DH, Joe, who somehow, puts up with me. Thank you all, I love you and can't imagine my life without you all. (Can’t you tell I’m a southerner now? It's in my blood, even if I'm a California girl!) I thank God for each and every one of you and my many friends not listed above. You have touched my life, and I will always remember that, and thought the light at the end of the tunnel is very dim, it is there, and I will emerge sometime (soon, I hope) and be back to the loving, kooky Janet you know and hopefully love also.

To all the readers of this blog, whether I have met you or not (specially my followers), thank you for being a part of my life. Just knowing you are out there, somewhere in cyber world, brightens my day.

Happy Stampin'
Janet

No comments: