Friday, November 20, 2009


Friends 24-7 occassions plate insert

To keep your Christmas plate keep giving after the holidays, you just pop out Santa, and pop in this beautiful friends insert. This is another of the projects that will be offered at my Christmas Stamp camp, this Saturday morning and Monday evening. I will post the two cards we will be making tomorrow.

I was in a Dolly Parton mood when I made this, so I went crazy with the Iridescent Ice, Dazzling Diamonds and Crystal Effects. I think the results are quite stunning.

All supplies Stampin' Up! except plate.
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Ink: Melon Mambo, Versamark an Soft Suede
Paper: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay cardstock and Melon Mambo dsp
Accessories: Stampin' Up! exclusive Beautiful Butterflies bigz die, Swirly Sizzlets decorative strip die, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Sponges, Nautral hemp twine, Stampin' dimensionals.

Just the ticket when you feel the need for a little bling!
Thanks for looking and keep your fingers inky.

No comments: