Friday, November 20, 2009

Photo Corners Christmas Tree Card

I have been in a Stamp club for about7-8 years now and this is the card we made for our November club at the home of Lisa Justus. I changed the dsp, replaced the white card for Soft Suede, changed the back star to Suede, embosed both the red star and the sentiment and used Vintange brads instead of silver, I also changed the sentiment, but left the layout the same. I really like the way the Suede, Olive and Real Red look together. The Holly and berry paper from the Christmas Cocoa Dsp had a white base, so I sponged it with Old Olive and a dauber just enought to take away the white. I also sponged around the White panel. The green dsp is from Merry Moments. My cardstock colors came from the Real Red and Soft Suede in the Christmas Cocoa paper and the Old Olive in the Merry Moments paper. I just love this cards and slit punch technique. My helper, Denise and I came up with a template to make lining up the slit punches easier and those that attend my stamp camps, tomorrow and Monday get this template. If you are interested in the template, I will mail it to anyone who visits my Stampin' Up! website and orders either the Slit punch or Photo corner punch and a package of Designer series paper. Thank you Lisa for the great card.

All Supplies Stampin' Up
Stamps: For the Holiday, Nursery Necessities (for the star. If you don't have this set you can just punch the star in Red. I just like the added touch of the white around the red star, you get by stamping the star and punching it out)
Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock, Merry Moments and Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper
Ink: Old Olive classic and Real Red Craft
Accessories: Slit punch, Photo Corner Punch, Star punch, Sponge Dauber, Vintage brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: